Improve Marketing outreach and demand generation
Marketers are always looking for better ways to convey their message. With prospects and customers bombarded by traditional e-mail, shouldn’t you stand out from the crowd?
Rapid show creation: Imagine having a professionally produced show that conveys your important message created in just 72 hours! You could have unique, targeted shows created and deployed to hundreds or even thousands of recipients in multiple languages across the globe. Need high quality production, in your entire sales force’s hands, but need it yesterday? Quickshow is your answer.
- Email marketing – Incorporate Quickshow into your existing email marketing programs. Quickshow doesn’t replace any existing programs, we enhance them
- Marketing Automation and Continuous Contact programs – As with email marketing, Quickshow is easily incorporated into existing marketing automation programs, as the show becomes an asset that is inserted into an email
- Replace emails containing html, text and static images with a powerful, professionally created audio visual message that grabs the customer’s attention. Send a quickshow!
- Your new product is incredible! Save time and money by creating a powerful quickshow that you send to prospects and existing customers – and post on your website
- Need to break into international markets to remain competitive? Create a quickshow with messages created to reflect the culture and language of your target audience
- Drip marketing and account management – Quickshow is an ideal way to keep your company top of mind while informing customers of changes or updates. It’s an excellent medium to give customers what they need to know, and have them remember your message
- Corporate or Marketing can control the message, and protect brand integrity. All messages can be sanctioned prior to being deployed to salespeople. You control your message
- A Quickshow is a low cost solution to play at a tradeshow booth, or in a virtual tradeshow. Shows can be customized to play in repeat mode
- Embed a quickshow into your website for higher quality than video
- Need to promote an event, promotion, or new product to meet a rapidly approaching deadline? Try to find a more cost effective solution that matches Quickshow’s show quality turnaround time. We didn’t think so
Sales Force Effectiveness
Organizations need to look at ways to make their sales force more efficient and productive. You’ve just been told your headcount has been reduced, but, oh wait, quotas have increased. Don’t worry, call Quickshow. We can help.
- At times, a quickshow can take the place of expensive in-person sales calls. Not all sales situations require a face to face sales call. A quickshow can be a worthy substitute. Shows can be recorded with your individual salespeople’s voices
- With Quickshow Messaging Accounts, each and every salesperson or channel partner can have access to your entire library of shows – on demand. Sales teams are always looking for emails that convey a powerful message. Quickshow does one better, by providing audio visual messages
- Utilizing the tracking capabilities inherent in Quickshow Messaging Accounts, your sales team can now track – in real time – exactly who is viewing the shows. This allows salespeople to prioritize their calling, focusing on the customers who have viewed their messages. This essentially turns a cold call into a warm call, as the customer now has a frame of reference
- End of quarter or fiscal year? Not quite hitting revenue numbers? Create a campaign, have a quickshow built within 3 days, and make it available to your sales force to send out!
- Inbound sales or call centers – Imagine if your call center staff could send out a show – on demand - while the customer is on the line? Now the customer sees a powerful show – your commercial, in reality. Probably easier for your inside sales person to close the sale, don’t you think?
Don’t have a large sales staff? No budget to hire telemarketers? Not many marketing dollars this year?
Quickshow is an excellent way to “virtually” increase the size and extend the reach of your sales staff. Let quickshow tell your story, instead of a large staff of fully burdened salespeople. Don’t get us wrong, we know you still need salespeople, but we bet you could possibly reduce your sales force by using quickshows effectively.
- A quickshow is an extremely low cost option for contacting hundreds or even thousands of prospects or customers to deliver your compelling story
- Customers like to do business on their own terms. Instead of interrupting someone’s dinner or meeting, send them a quickshow to promote and showcase your products and services. You can track who is viewing your shows, and call those customers first. That’s efficient use of time, and you don’t upset and disenfranchise three quarters of your customers!
- Well crafted quickshows can be a good substitute for certain in person sales calls – especially those involving travel. Once the opportunity is qualified, then send your staff travelling
Empower your Channel and Distribution Partners
Quickshow is a unique way to support channel partners, distributors, and affiliates. Get your message in their hands, and have them send it to their customers. Give distributors and partners the tools they need to move your products!
- A quickshow is an ideal way to communicate product changes, enhancement, or upgrades to your distribution channel
- Gain and retain mindshare by arming partners with an inventory of powerful sales messages to send to their customers
- Reduce travel costs – Meeting margin targets are about selling more, or reducing expenses. Quickshows can be recorded in multiple languages, thereby enabling you to communicate with and provide sales tools or training to distributors or channel partners globally. Let’s face it, market conditions and products change constantly. In the face of declining revenues, the cost of sending personnel to communicate and train – even domestically - is increasingly prohibitive
Retail environments, E-stores
With the choices the consumer has today, retailers need to rise to the top of their marketing game in order to attract customers to their store or E-store. You more than likely already have your customers’ email addresses, so don’t wait for Black Friday before you’re in the black.
- Create a quickshow that showcases your store, or the products you carry. Images offer multiple views, and carefully selected background music and professional narration draws the customer in
- Customers can “ooh and ahh” almost as much as they would if they were looking at the real thing. “Wow, that jacket looks amazing”, “Oh my, I love the way that car looks from that angle”
- Customers can play your message again, and again, and again! Oh, and they can forward it to friends too!
- Send quickshows to customers who bought a specific item, promoting complementary items
- Communicate special promotions or sales events – essentially a quickshow is a commercial at the fraction of the price of TV or radio
- If you have salespeople who are involved in nurturing customer relationships, provide quickshows for them to send out so that they are personalized
- Need to sell extended warranties once a warranty runs out? Why employ telemarketers when you can send out a quickshow and convey a much more powerful message?
- Drip marketing for retail – keep your store or E-store top of mind
Recruit members (or talent); promote yourself, your cause, your event; sell more tickets at your stadium
Just opened up a business and need to jumpstart your sales? Running for political office? Postcards are expensive, and not nearly as effective as a quickshow. Need to raise awareness or funds or donations? Well, Quickshow is a perfect yet again. You really get to tell your story – conveying emotion - in words people can actually hear, not just read.
- Quickshow is an extremely effective tool to promote virtually anything that needs promoting – your message “pops out”
- Drive membership sales, reduce recruiting cycles; get more people to show up at your event; sell more tickets to your games and keep the owners happy!
- If you’re in a business or franchise where there are “many of you”, increase your share of the pie by promoting your specific business, or location. Give customers a reason to choose you, and they will!
- Deliver world class customer service or technical support by having an inventory of shows for the most common issues. After (or during) the call, have your contact center staff send out a quickshow with instructions, or information that helps the customer. You’re accomplishing two things (1) Solving the problem while delivering outstanding support, and (2) Keeping your brand in front of the customer
Not sure if Quickshow is right for your company or organization?
Contact a Quickshow representative to find out! Click Here